Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Simplicity Courier 23/42 (2691318)
Along with the exclusive Suspension Comfort System™ and commercially-inspired features such as fully-welded frames and a rugged front axle, the all new Courier™ Zero Turn Mower also brings new levels of utility to the yard through an integrated rear cargo bed+ (standard on most models).
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Professional Series™ V-Twin
- Start Type: Key
- Power Rating *: 23
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Cylinders: 2
- Choke/Throttle: ReadyStart® - No Prime, No Choke
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 3
- Battery(cca): 230
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® EZT®
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-7.0
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-4.0
- Brake: Integrated
- Frame: 12-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: Pivoting, Welded Steel
- Front Tires (in): 11 x 4 - 5
- Rear Tires (in): 20 x 8 - 8
- Seat: 18" High-Back Mesh
- Suspension: Front
- Cutting Width (in): 42
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5-4.5
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 13-Foot Assist
- Number of Blades: 2
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Mower Deck Removal: Frame Mounted
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: Rear Roller
- Cargo Bed +: Optional
- Spindle: Cast-Aluminum
- Steering: Twin-Levers
- Headlights: Optional
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Fuel Level Indicator: Sight
- Rear Bumper: Standard
- Roll Over Protection (ROPS): N/A
- Assembled Length (in): 72
- Assembled Width (in): 55
- Assembled Height (in): 42
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 3-Years
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-Days
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty **: Lifetime
- Commercially-Inspired Design: A fully-welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, durable mower deck and ball bearings in the castor spindles ensure durability and a quality cut for years to come. Plus, an integrated parking brake adds even more convenience and ease-of-use.
- Mower Deck Options: Deep profile or fabricated mower decks with fixed rollers assure excellent quality of cut leaving behind a beautiful lawn. The fabricated decks include a lifetime limited warranty.**
- More Than Just A Zero Turn Mower: Though it offers a great quality of cut, the integrated rear cargo bed+ along with its other great features make the Courier™ a versatile workhorse in a category of its own.
- Foot-Operated Height-Of-Cut: Easily adjust between 13 different height-of-cut positions from 1.5 to 4.5 inches.
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ Engine: This 23 or 25 gross hp*, 724cc engine features ReadyStart® no prime, no choke starting system, which allows for easy automotive-style key-starts, time after time.
- Scs™: The exclusive Suspension Comfort System™ complete with front or front & rear suspension allows you to feel 25% less impact while operating, resulting in enhanced comfort versus a non-suspension zero turn mower. Plus, an ergonomic mesh seat keeps you cool and comfortable. Note: Results of suspension depend on grass/yard conditions.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™ V-Twin
- Hydro-Gear® EZT®
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.