Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Simplicity Citation XT 27/61 (5901259)
You’ve got a big yard, big trees and a big job ahead of you…it’s time you had the mower that’s up to the task. Built with a powerful commercial-grade engine, comfortable suspension system and the choice of a 52-inch or 61-inch fabricated mower deck, the Citation XT™ makes short work of any big job.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Commercial Series V-Twin
- Start Type: Key
- Cylinders: 2
- Power Rating *: 27
- Engine Displacement (cc): 810
- Choke/Throttle: Separate Choke & Throttle
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5.5
- Battery(cca): 350
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10.0
- Brake: Separate Lever
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5.0
- Frame: 11-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: 1.5" x 2" Welded Steel
- Front Tires (in): 13 x 5
- Rear Tires (in): 22 x 11
- Seat: 18" Premium Adjustable with Armrests
- Suspension: Front & Rear
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 16-Foot Assist
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5-5
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Mower Deck Removal: Frame Mounted
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 6 Front/Rear Roller
- Spindle: Commercial-Grade
- Cargo Bed +: N/A
- Headlights: Optional
- Steering: Twin Levers
- Fuel Level Indicator: Standard Gauge / Left Hand Console
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Rear Bumper: Standard
- Roll Over Protection (ROPS): Folding
- Assembled Length (in): 81
- Assembled Width (in): 77
- Assembled Height (in): 68
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 3-Years
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 4-Years or 500 Hours, whichever occurs first
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty **: Lifetime
- Briggs & Stratton® Engine: Built for zero turn mowers and designed to perform under harsh, demanding conditions. With its patented five-step integrated cyclonic air management system, the Commercial Series Engine provides the ultimate dust and debris protection for extended engine life.
- Suspension & Comfort: Simplicity offers comfortable commercial-style mowing with a front- and rear-wheel patented suspension system for increased mowing productivity, along with a comfortable high back seat, adjustable steering levers, convenient controls and padded footrests.
- Fabricated Mower Deck: The rugged fabricated mower deck is made from 10-gauge steel, with reinforced top, side skirts, corners and a steel front edge to ensure durability and a quality cut for years to come. With limited lifetime warranty**.
- Height-Of-Cut: The easy-to-adjust, foot-operated, 16-position height-of-control can be moved in 1/4-inch increments and is clearly visible to the operator.
- Control Panel: Every control is right at your fingertips: key switch, choke throttle, electric PTO switch for mower engagement, hour meter, cup holder and fuel gauge.
- Pivoting Front Axle: A smooth ride and a smooth cut. The pivoting front axle not only has ride-dampening front suspension shocks, but also supports the mower deck and allows it to follow the contours of the ground for a beautiful scalp-free lawn.
- Hydro-Gear® Transaxles: Designed for larger commercial application the Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™ Transaxles are capable of delivering up to 225 ft.-lbs. of continuous torque delivering smooth, infinitely variable speed and bi-directional control in a durable integrated package.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- Commercial Series V-Twin
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.